Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Preflight

Wellllllllllllllllllllll hello,
So myself, Amber Green and Janet Jock are leaving for South America for tomorrow night on a six week trip of awesomeness. We're flying into Beunos Aires then headin south from there. I'll be updating this blog in lue of sending emails like I've done on past trips. So if you wanna know what we are doing check in about once a week or so. Alright, good talk, see ya out there...
PS my cell will be down untill thanksgiving so if anyone needs to reach me, sharpysharp@gmail.com
~Sharp

5 comments:

  1. Have a fucking blast dude!

    Tell Amber to bring me home a bottle of Pisco.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun you guys, can't wait to see the updates!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ey! i hope you guys had a not too awkward trip on that "micro"...
    you will love Bariloche
    have fun

    ReplyDelete